Gender Specialist Needed
Twende Mbele and the Department of Planning Monitoring & Evaluation are searching for a short-term consultant to assist with writing a guideline for commissioning and managing gender responsive evaluations. Additionally, the consultant will be required to assist with the team reviewing the National Evaluation Policy, and to write guidance on how to ensure gender mainstreaming is incorporated into an updated policy document.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional degrees and post-graduate qualifications in governance, evaluation, gender and development studies or other relevant fields
- Be familiar with planning (policy and programme cycle).
- At least 8 years substantive experience and expertise in the areas of gender, policy and evaluation systems
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Demonstrated capacity to establish and maintain excellent relationships with key partners, especially in distance-working relationships
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
All proposals should include consultant’s CV, a detailed proposal and an example of previous or similar work and be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 November 2018.